What’s this comment challenge? It’s simple: for one month I’ll be paired with another blogger based on our reading preferences, blogging habits etc. and we will comment each other posts. I think it’s a great way to get to know other bloggers and create links.
What we have to do is:
- Sign-up: starting today through May 27th, you can sign-up to participate in this challenge for June
- Create a sign-up post: link-up each month with your own sign-up post. What we suggest you include:
- Announce your intention to participate in whichever month
- Link back to your hosts: Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Include the Comment Challenge graphic
- State how often you intend to comment on your partner’s blog and if you know who your partner is, introduce him/her
- Share any thoughts you have about the challenge and whether you’ve participated before
- Spread the word: for this summer challenge, we’re encouraging participants to tweet using the hashtag #Summer17CC to let your fellow bloggers know about this challenge
- Comment: starting June 1st be sure to comment on your partner’s blog and have fun!
So here I’ll try for the month of June and I hope we’ll have a blast!
PS Flylef has amazing graphics on her blog, go admire them!