Hi dear friends,
Today is a hard topic as I barely read science fiction books. Aliens don’t really usually intrigue me and I’m not into Star Wars or Star Trek * gasp! Don’t throw rocks at me please!*.
But I found one author who wrote a really good series and that I wonder why she is not better known!
My winner of the day is Anna Zaires!
She wrote several contemporary stories (Twist Me) and The Krinar Chronicles.
I fell madly in love with that series!
Here is what I wrote about it:
“I don’t understand why this author is not more known… I read “Twist me” first and it was amazing! Happy me, she wrote a trilogy about aliens! Yay!
Soooo, you’ve got:
1) HOT, HOT aliens. Caveman style with a strong instinct to mate when they find their “other half”;
2) Nanotechnology who’ll help humans to live eternally (shoot me, just heard about it on the news. When science fiction meets reality);
3) A strong willed human female battling with the imposing and gorgeous alien;
4) Hot, hot sex scenes (I’ve read Anna’s hubs helps her with the writing process. If he helped with the steamy scenes let me tell you she is such a very, very lucky girl!);
5) Action and intrigues with nefarious plans designed by a mysterious guy;
6) We also see how the weaker human tamed the alien beast (Girl Power!);
7) An alien universe with inventive technology and original fauna and flora.
Cherry on top, it’s well written.
So cheers for Mia and Korum !“
Now if you are a science fiction fan it’s time to share all your favorites, I’m listening!
Happy Saturday and thank you for reading!