Seeing this challenge at Mogsy @bibliosanctum has pushed me to participate! As I’ve been listening to audiobooks for one year now I feel quite confident that I can achieve at least Stenographer level!
Here is how it goes from the post I found at Kimberly @caffeinatedreviewer.
First, we make a post about said challenge, hence today’s post.
- Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2020 than you did in 2018.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2020, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2020.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
Choose your level and rock your ears off!
Use hashtag #2020AudiobookChallenge on social media to alert others of your listens and progress!
I must add that I already have listened to one audiobook King of Scars but did the review without the hashtag (that’s so me!). So it’s one books down!
Stenographer means that I’ll listen to 10 to 15 books this year.
If you want to join the fun, just follow the links to one of our two hosts above!