Top 5 Reasons why I blog
This is top 5 tuesday again the weekly event created by Shanah @bionicbookmom.
Come play with us she has the best topics!
I love this week’s topic as in 3 weeks it will be my blogoversary. One year blogging!
Time to look back and wonder in retrospect why I blog and if these reasons were the same one year ago.
Reasons why I began blogging:
1. A dare! You know as in “I dare you to”. Well that’s what two of my friends told me and I never resist a challenge!
2. The challenge. I wanted to be a “in” mom and woman. I will master that technology or die trying! 😉
3. To get ARCs. Let’s be honest here you get more ARCs when you are a blogger so it was an apealing idea.
4. To talk about my biggest passion: reading!
Reasons why I’m NOW blogging:
5. To chat with other incredible bloggers because you are interesting and helpful. YOU are inspiring me and pushing me to dare and do better;
6. To help authors I love being better known. Being a blogger you have a better way to promote authors. I try to push my beloved ones the best I can.
7. To get creative. It was something I never would have expected. I did not know I could create graphics and mood boards. That I could customize my blog to make it pretty. That I could take artistic pictures of my books. That I could write and create something of my own. That… it’s been the best discovery as I’ve kept my creativity under wrap for decades while it’s always been an important part of my personality. Now I feel better more like my “kid” self. The one that was drawing Mickeys all the time everywhere 😀
8. To get to really chat and know authors even interviewing them. I love interviews. It takes lots of thinking and researching as I don’t want to ask always the same questions but it’s so worth it!
9. To get to help othet newbies bloggers. I made mistakes, plenty of mistakes in the beginning. Oh who am I kidding I still make mistakes. Every time some blogger or geek helped me out of my misery so I want to give back;
10. Because it’s fun! It’s now become a part of myself. I’m addicted and I’m proud to be a member of the blogging community.
And I hope that I produce some interesting and helpful content.
And you what are your reasons to blog?
Thanks for reading!