Beware of The Reader and Collectors of Book Boyfriends have combined their awesomeness to bring you 2019’s Ultimate Reading Challenge. They challenge you to read a book each month based on the theme of the month. Do you think you’re up for the challenge? Sign up if you dare!
- Books must be at least 150 pages
- Must be read during the assigned month
- You must write at least a mini review. It can just be a couple sentences.
- You don’t have to be a book blogger to participate! Readers can link to their bookshelf on Goodreads.
- Books can be in any format (ARC, audiobook, eBook, paperback)
- Can be published any year
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Expect a surprise giveaway
NOTE: You can join at any time. Just catch up on the previous months‘ challenges and post your review links. Those who‘ve completed all challenges up to the giveaway dates will be eligible to win.
Update your progress:
When you complete each month’s challenge, update your progress by posting your link review here.
Are you up for a challenge?
PS I would really really really love if you could join us!
RE PS When I say I “co-organized” Angy (Angelica) did the graphic, the google doc ….so most credit goes her way! Angy you are awesome!