Evil is coming.
A dark malevolence the likes of which this world has never seen, and it comes straight from the depths of Hell. Darkness meant to destroy. A prophecy I am fated to fulfill but will most likely not survive.
Through it all, Carrick Byrne has stood strong by my side. Something has deeply changed between me and the man I once despised, and all it took was a kiss of provocation for both of us to feel it. I know deep in my soul we’re being guided by destiny, but I don’t know if I can trust it. Carrick is holding something back, and I fear the consequences could be deadly once his truth is revealed.
We’re not ready, but calamity waits for no woman. I have discovered a power within myself I must learn to master. A new connection in the Underworld has been revealed to me, one that I hope is friend but is just as likely foe. We are in a race against time as we try to figure out how to stop the end of the world from occurring. The battle is coming, and I can only hope we’re prepared for what happens next.
The Evolution of Fae and Gods is book three of the Chronicles of the Stone Veil series and is best enjoyed if read in series order.
Purchase your copy of THE EVOLUTION OF FAE AND GODS:
► Amazon: https://amzn.to/3r3W5TP
► Nook: http://bit.ly/3iWaT49
► Apple: http://apple.co/36HKTEN
► Google: http://bit.ly/2P3kqvq
► Kobo: http://bit.ly/39uE0It
📚 Print: https://amzn.to/3orrgXz
Well it becomes increasingly difficult not to give away any spoilers so I’ll keep it short.
- It ends on a huge cliffhanger (again. Sawyer must be cackling evilly in her lair when leaving us suffering like this!);
- There is a second story arc that I had guessed. Sort of. And I am proud of it! But okay, Sawyer left us not crumbs but nearly all of the bread loaves to guess it. This will satisfy the romantic souls and have them sniffle (yes I did sniffle).
- I love that Finley’s friends call themselves the Scooby Doo gang! They may be humans without super powers but they are still valuable allies in that race against the end of days prophecy;
- You will visit all kind of realms and countries here and Finley does it like a pro jet setter!
- Carrick is showing a face that I absolutely adore here
- And there is never a dull moment!
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.
A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to her very adorable daughter, as well as full-time servant to her wonderfully naughty dogs.
If you’d like to receive a notification when Sawyer releases a new book, sign up for her newsletter (sawyerbennett.com/signup).
FIND SAWYER BENNETT:
JOIN SAWYER’S NEWSLETTER